Ford S-Max Estate2.0 EcoBlue Zetec 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central lockingAlarmThatcham alarm
- PASPASReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCruise controlCruise control with active speed limiter
- Sports seatsSports seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX attachments for child seats in 2nd rowFolding rear seats3 x 2nd row individual seats wih fold flat, slide and reclineFolding rear seats2 x 3rd row individual seats with fold flat
- Rear wiperTailgate wash/wipeWindscreen heatingQuickclear heated front windscreenFront electric windowsPower operated front and rear windows
- Traction controlTraction controlABSABS/EBDTraction controlESP+EBACollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist system
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsSide airbagsFront and rear (row 2) curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controls
- Electric door mirrorsPower fold mirrors - heated, indicators with puddle lamps
- Alloy wheels17" Multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering column
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsFront fog lightsHalogen front fog lights
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Length4796 cmWidth1916 cmWheelbase2849 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1655 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)55.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed123 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.8:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesZetecCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage144000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)285 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)965 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)134 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min157
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.