Kia Xceed Hatchback1.4T GDi ISG First Edition 5 Doors
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsHeated rear seatsHeated outer rear seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatLumbar supportDriver + front passenger electric lumbar supportFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixingsElectrically adjustable drivers seatDriver seat power height adjuster
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelRear armrestRear centre armrest with cupholdersArtificial leather upholsteryCloth/faux leather upholsteryFront armrestCentre Console with Storage Box and Sliding Armrest
- AlarmAlarm systemRemote central lockingEngine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry SystemImmobiliserEngine Immobiliser & Deadlocks
- Special PaintPremium paintBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsSilver roof railsElectric sunroofPanoramic sunroof with tilt/slide function and automatic electric roll blinds
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsAll-round Electric Windows with Auto Up & Down Function
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control (ESC) and vehicle stability management (VSM)ABSABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemKia connected services featuring TomTom liveNavigation system10.25" touchscreen satellite navigation with telematics
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsDual front side airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsAll round 3-point seatbeltsDrivers airbagTwin front airbagsCurtain airbagsTwin Curtain Airbags
- Space saver spare wheelTemporary spare wheel
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED FoglightsLED rear fog lightLED 3rd brake lightLED High-mounted Brake LightFront fog lightsProjection front fog lightsLED headlightsLED Bi-Function projection headlights
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDAB Radio with MP33rd party sound systemJBL Premium sound system with 8 speakersUSB/iPod interfaceUSB Fast Charger in Front Centre ConsoleUSB/iPod interfaceFront USB port
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically folding, adjustable and heated door mirrors with integrated LED indicator lights
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidReversing camera with dynamic guide linesPASMotor driven power steeringBlind spot informationBlind spot collision warningFront parking sensorSmart park assist system (SPAS) with parallel/perpendicular/reverse with front/rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist
- Alloy wheels18" alloy wheels
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth with Voice Recognition & Music StreamingWireless mobile phone chargingWireless Mobile Phone ChargerMobile phone App interfaceApple car play with voice controlMobile phone App interfaceAndroid auto with voice control
- Electric tailgateSmart power tailgate
- Minimum Kerbweight1345Gross Vehicle Weight1840Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Loading Weight495Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)426No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1378
- Length4395Width1826Wheelbase2650Width (including mirrors)NHeight1495Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)37.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)52.3EC Combined (mpg)45.6WLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.1Top Speed124Engine Power - BHP138Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW103Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT178Engine Torque - NM241Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG24.6
- Coin SeriesFirst EditionCoin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On ID90334Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718aService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power138Badge Engine CC1.4Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1353Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)142Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.247HC0.019NOx0.022HC+NOxNParticles0.001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.