Mazda Mazda6 Tourer 2.0 SE-L Lux Nav+ 5 Doors
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbagsFront head restraintsActive front headrestsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbelts with ELR
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrests3 height adjustable rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way electrically adjustable front seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seatDriver's electric lumbar adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat fasteningsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way electric adjustable drivers seat
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryFront armrestFront armrest with storage binRear armrestRear centre armrest with 2 cupholdersSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliserRemote central lockingSmart keyless entry
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured front bumper with black lower mouldings
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorNavigation systemSatellite navigation system with european mapsHead up displayColour head up displayMobile phone App interface8" touchscreen with multimedia commander and Aha and Stitcher app
- Rear wiperIntermittent rear wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows/one touch facility
- OEM sound system6 speakersRadio/CDRadio/single CD playerAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketUSB/iPod interfaceRear USB portUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports
- PASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane keep assist systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionAdaptive cruise controlRadar cruise controlBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable/heated/auto power folding door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Traction controlDSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction ControlABSABS + EBD + EBACollision avoidance brakingAdvanced Smart City Brake Support - SCBS
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistantLED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED headlightsLED auto leveling headlightsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED Indicator lightsLED rear combination lights with LED rear turn lights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity with voice controlMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Alloy wheels17" Gunmetal alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1541Gross Vehicle Weight2042Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked680Max. Loading Weight501Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)522No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1664Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4805Width1840Wheelbase2750Width (including mirrors)NHeight1475Height (including roof rails)1480
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)36.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)52.3EC Combined (mpg)44.8WLTP - MPG - Low32.1WLTP - MPG - Medium42.8WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10Top Speed128Engine Power - BHP145Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW107Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-L Lux Nav+Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power145Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleGun MetalAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)144Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.