Mazda Cx-30 Hatchback2.0 Skyactiv-G MHEV GT Sport 5 Doors Auto
- PASPASReverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alertLane departure warningLane keep assist system (LAS) with Lane departure warning system (LDWS)Adaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control (Mazda radar cruise control) features stop and go
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch auto up/down
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument Cluster7" TFT Colour driver instrument panel displayHead up displayWindow projected colour active driving display (head up display) with traffic sign recognitionNavigation systemIntegrated Mazda navigation system
- Radio/CDCD playerDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB charging portsAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/bluetooth controls3rd party sound systemBose surround sound system with 12 Speaker, Bose center point, Bass match and audio pilot technology
- Front armrestFront armrestRear armrestFolding rear centre armrest with two cup holdersLeather seat trimLeather upholstery with interior accentsSteering wheel reach adjustmentLeather wrapped steering wheel with telescopic and tilt adjustmentFront armrestDashboard, door cards and front centre armrest in rich brown leather
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)3x3 point rear seat belts3 point ELR front seat belts x2 with pretensioners3x3 point rear seat belts3 point ELR rear seat belts
- Electric door mirrorsDoor mirrors with tilt-down function when reversingElectric door mirrorsBody coloured, electrically adjustable, heated auto power folding door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)Collision avoidance brakingFront smart city brake supportTraction controlTraction control system (TCS)
- LED rear lightsFront and rear LED lighting
- Electric tailgatePower lift gate
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat, power tilt, slide, recline, height and lumbar adjustmentFolding rear seats60/40 split fold down rear seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear (x3) head restraintsHeated front seatHeated front seats with 3 stage setting
- Remote central lockingSmart keyless entryAlarmThatcham accredited alarm and immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking and automatic door lock when driving
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED headlightsAdaptive LED HeadlightsLED Indicator lightsSignature LED rear combination lights with LED rear turn lightsLED headlightsLED headlamps with auto levellingLED daytime running lightsSignature front LED daytime running lights
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionIntegrated bluetooth
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- Alloy wheels18" Silver metallic alloy wheels
- Air conditioningDual zone climate control air conditioning with rear air vents
- Minimum Kerbweight1361Gross Vehicle Weight1957Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Loading Weight596Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)422No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1398Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.3
- Length4395Width1795Wheelbase2655Width (including mirrors)2040Height1540Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low32.5WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2Top Speed116Engine Power - BHP122Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW90Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13:0:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt SportCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-G MhevManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %99NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)126Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
So far so good. Time will tell if it holds up well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.