Mazda Cx-30 Hatchback2.0 Skyactiv-X MHEV SE-L 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Power Assisted SteeringPASReverse parking aidRear parking sensorBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alertLane departure warningLane keep assist system (LAS) with Lane departure warning system (LDWS)Adaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control (Mazda radar cruise control) features stop and go
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch auto up/down
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument Cluster7" TFT Colour driver instrument panel displayHead up displayWindow projected colour active driving display (head up display) with traffic sign recognitionNavigation systemIntegrated Mazda navigation system
- Front armrestFront armrestRear armrestFolding rear centre armrest with two cup holdersCloth seat upholsteryCloth upholstery with interior accentsSteering wheel reach adjustmentLeather wrapped steering wheel with telescopic and tilt adjustmentFront armrestDashboard, door cards and front centre armrest in navy blue cloth
- Front side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)3x3 point rear seat belts3 point ELR front seat belts x2 with pretensioners3x3 point rear seat belts3 point ELR rear seat belts
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)Collision avoidance brakingFront smart city brake supportTraction controlTraction control system (TCS)
- LED rear lightsFront and rear LED lighting
- LED Indicator lightsLED rear combination lights with LED rear turn lightsLED headlightsLED headlamps with auto levellingLED headlightsLED headlights with halogen daytime running lights and high beam control
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionIntegrated bluetooth
- Alloy wheels16" Grey metallic alloy wheels
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver seat manual slide, recline and height adjustIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split fold down rear seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear (x3) head restraints
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- AlarmThatcham accredited alarm and immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking and automatic door lock when driving
- USB/iPod interface2 USB charging portsAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/bluetooth controlsDigital radioAM / FM / DAB radio with 8 speakers
- Electric door mirrorsBody coloured, electrically adjustable, heated auto power folding door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Minimum Kerbweight1392 kgGross Vehicle Weight1965 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Loading Weight573 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1406 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.3
- Length4395 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2655 cmWidth (including mirrors)2040 cmHeight1540 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium49.6WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT165Engine Torque - NM224 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliverySuperchargerCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16:3:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-LCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-X MhevManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %99NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power180Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)105 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb133
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
So far so good. Time will tell if it holds up well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.