Renault Zoe Hatchback100kW i GT Line R135 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Rear electric windowsElectric rear windowsWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenFront electric windowsDriver one touch and passenger electric windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsAutomated High-beam assistAutomatic high/low beamLED headlightsFull LED headlamps with C-shape daytime running lights
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserKeyless goHands free Renault card
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelPartial leather seat trimSynthetic leather/fabric (recycled) upholstery
- Drivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor
- Traction controlESP + ASR traction control + CSV understeer controlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically operated heated and folding mirrors
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- PASElectric power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterBlind spot informationBlind spot warningLane departure warningLane departure warning system (LDW)Lane departure warningLane keeping assistant (LKA)Traffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition (TSR)Steering wheel mounted controlsCruise control switches on steering wheel
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsUSB/iPod interface2 USB sockets in rear
- Folding rear seatsSplit folding rear seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seatsRear headrests3 rear head restraints
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Navigation systemTechnology pack - Zoe
- Minimum Kerbweight1502Gross Vehicle Weight1988Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight486Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)338No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1225Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4087Width1787Wheelbase2588Width (including mirrors)1945Height1562Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5Top Speed87Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW100Engine Power - RPM4200Engine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG25
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt LineCoin Description100kw I R135 50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power135Badge Engine CC0.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)NCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1380Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh52Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb383WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min383WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max360WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb238WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max224WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min238
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.