- Job Title: QA/Test Engineer
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Department: Digital Services
- Reporting to: Software Delivery Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40k - £50k dependent on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our agile team in Hemel Hampstead. You will be a pragmatic QA Engineer who has a focus on delivery, has experience of manual testing, QA automation and has a keen interest in working with emerging technologies.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Developing a suite of automated behaviour driven regression tests using java, selenium web driver and cucumber JVM
- Integrated the automated regression test in the Jenkins continuous integration pipeline to provide instant feedback about regression to the development team
- Comfortable with manual as well as automated testing – with a focus on automated testing
- Designed BDD testing scenarios in feature files in cucumber and created manual tests in Jira
- eCommerce testing experience preferred
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks would be beneficial, as would a working knowledge of test management software.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, an analytical mind and a problem-solving aptitude are required, together with strong organisational skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to Recruitment@vanarama.co.uk.