Mitsubishi ASX Estate2.0 Exceed 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning BuzzerBlind Spot WarningCruise ControlEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonLane Change AssistantLcd Multi Information Colour DisplayNavigation System With Colour ScreenPower SteeringRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSmartphone Link Audio DisplayTachometerTrip Computer
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioFront Twin Usb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Rain And Light SensorsBlack Door SashesBlack Front Grille With Chrome AccentBlack Roof RailsChrome BeltlineChrome Door HandlesChrome Exhaust TrimChrome Side Garnish On Front FenderChrome Side StepsColour Keyed Door MirrorsColour Keyed Rear SpoilerElectric Folding/Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsFixed Panoramic Glass RoofFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Skid Plate - BlackFront Variable Wipers With WasherLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Headlamps With Auto LevellingRear Fog LampsRear High-Mounted Stop LampRear Windscreen Wiper With WasherShark Fin Roof AerialSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassVisible Vin Plate
- 4 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Rear SeatsBlack HeadliningCargo Tie-Down HooksChrome Interior Door HandlesClimate ControlCoat HangersEco Gear Shift IndicatorFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront And Rear Interior LampsFront Door PocketsFront Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxLeather Gearshift KnobLeather Handbrake LeverLeather Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryLuggage Area LampNeedle Punch Floor CarpetParcel ShelfSecond Row ArmrestSlide/Recline Adjustable Front SeatsSliding Front Centre ArmrestSteering Wheel Audio Controls
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat Mountings3 Point Front Seat Belts3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistActive Stability And Traction ControlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront, Side, Curtain And Knee AirbagsHill Start AssistRear Child Proof Door LocksReinforced Impact Safety Evolution (Rise) Body Safety SystemSeatbelt Warning LampTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Door LockingDeadlocksImmobiliserKeyless Operation SystemLocking Wheel NutsSteering LockThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Gloss Black DashboardLeather Look Vinyl Inserts On Door TrimSilver Finish Window Switch Panels
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1375 kgGross Vehicle Weight1970 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked720 kgMax. Loading Weight595 kgNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4365 cmWidth1810 cmWheelbase2670 cmHeight1640 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)32.5 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)46.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)40.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low29.4WLTP - MPG - Medium40.4WLTP - MPG - High43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb37.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT144Engine Torque - NM195 nmEngine Torque - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesExceedStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)161 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb171
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.