Mitsubishi Outlander Estate2.4 PHEV Verve 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASPower SteeringReverse parking aidRear parking sensor
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmRemote central lockingRemotely controlled keyless entryKeyless goKeyless operation system
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering columnCloth seat trimFabric seat trimRear armrestRear centre armrests with cupholdersFront armrestFront armrest with storage box
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicator
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsDrivers airbagFront, side, curtain and knee airbagsIsofix child seat anchor points2x 2nd row ISOFIX child seat mountings
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Front fog lightsFront and rear fog lampsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsHeadlight washersHeadlamp washer
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsLumbar supportDriver seat lumbar adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsFront passenger isofix child seat attachmentFolding rear seats60/40 split rear seats with fold flat facilityRear headrestsHeight adjustable rear headrestsHeated front seatFront seat heaters
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperIntermittent rear wiper with washer
- Roof railsSilver roof railsBody coloured bumpersColour keyed front and rear bumpers
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlActive stability and traction controlCollision avoidance brakingActive city braking
- Electric door mirrorsElectric folding/heated door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB portBluetooth connectionBluetooth with music streaming
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1890Gross Vehicle Weight2390Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Loading Weight500Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)886No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1602Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4695Width1800Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)NHeight1710Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5Top Speed106Engine Power - BHP224Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW165Engine Power - RPM4500Engine Torque - LBS.FT156Engine Torque - NM211Engine Torque - RPM4500Engine Torque - MKG21.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88Cylinders - Stroke (mm)97CC2360Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesVerveCoin DescriptionPhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power224Badge Engine CC2.4Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R16Tyre Size Rear215/70 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)40Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage30-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)25Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNBattery Capacity in kWh13.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles34Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min28
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max46
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb159.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb1.77WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb139.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min139.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max139.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.