Mitsubishi Outlander Estate2.4 PHEV Verve 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- 10Amp 240V 5M Charging Cable4Wd Drivetrain Mode IndicatorAdjustable Speed LimiterChademo Rapid Charging ConnectionCruise ControlEco ModeEngine Start/Stop ButtonEv Priority ModeInstrument Display With Digital MetersPower SteeringRange Remaining DisplayRear Parking SensorRemote Charge Heating Via Smartphone AppService Interval IndicatorTrip Computer
- Bluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioRadio With 6 SpeakersRds InformationSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Rain SensorsChrome Front GrilleColour Keyed Door Mirrors/HandlesColour Keyed Front And Rear BumpersColour Keyed Rear SpoilerDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Folding/Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsExtended Roof SpoilerFollow You Home Headlamp FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Fog LampsFront Variable Wipers With WasherHalogen HeadlampsHeadlamp WasherIntermittent Rear Wiper With WasherLed Daytime Running LightsRear High-Mounted Stop LampShark Fin Roof AerialSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassSilver Roof RailsVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Sockets In Front, Rear And Centre60/40 Split Rear Seats With Fold Flat FacilityCentre Console BoxDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDual Zone Climate ControlElectric HeaterFabric Seat TrimFloor Carpet Including Luggage AreaFront And Rear Interior LampsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront CupholdersFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentFront Seat HeatersFront Sunvisors With Extended Vanity MirrorsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestsIlluminated GloveboxInterior Tailgate HandleJoystick Style Gear KnobLeather Steering WheelLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentPollen FilterRear Centre Armrests With CupholdersRear Window DemisterRegenerative Braking PaddlesRetractable Luggage CoverSliding/Reclining Front Seats With Fully-Flat FunctionSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat Mountings3 Point Front Seat Belts3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs/EbdAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemActive City BrakingActive Stability And Traction ControlBrake Assist FunctionBrake Auto HoldElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Pretensioners/Force Limiters/ElrFront, Side, Curtain And Knee AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistRear Child Proof Door LocksReinforced Impact Safety Evolution (Rise) Body Safety SystemSeatbelt Warning LampTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserKeyless Operation SystemLocking Wheel NutsRemotely Controlled Keyless EntryThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Bi-Directional ChargingPermanent 4Wd With Super All Wheel Control
- Gloss Black Dashboard
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1890 kgGross Vehicle Weight2390 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)886 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1602 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4695 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1710 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP224 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT156Engine Torque - NM211 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97 mmCC2360 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesVerveCoin DescriptionPhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power224Badge Engine CC2.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R16Tyre Size Rear215/70 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)40 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage30-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)25Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Battery Capacity in kWh13.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles34Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min28
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max46
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb159.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb1.77WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb139.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min139.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max139.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.