Nissan 370z Coupe3.7 V6  3 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlESP
- Climate controlClimate control
- Height adjustable drivers seatElectric front seatsSports seatsSports seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat attachmentFront head restraintsFront head restraints
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm
- Trip computerTrip computer
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholsteryFront armrestFront armrest
- Radio/CDRadio/CDAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Alloy wheels18" 5 spoke alloy wheels
- Headlight washersXenon headlights + headlight washers
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- TelephoneBluetooth telephone connection
- Minimum Kerbweight1496Gross Vehicle Weight1800Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)72Max. Loading Weight304Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)235No. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4265Width1845Wheelbase2550Width (including mirrors)NHeight1315Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)18.3EC Extra Urban (mpg)36.2EC Combined (mpg)26.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Min16.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max16.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min23.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max23.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min27.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max27.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min25.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max25.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min23.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min16.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max16.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min12.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max12.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max12.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP328Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW241Engine Power - RPM7000Engine Torque - LBS.FT268Engine Torque - NM363Engine Torque - RPM5200Engine Torque - MKG37
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)95.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)86CC3696Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeVq37vhr
- Coin SeriesNCoin DescriptionV6 Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power328Badge Engine CC3.7Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)274Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)73.4CO0.21HC0.019NOx0.039HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low442WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High252WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb274WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min442WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max442WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min252WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max252WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max274WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min274
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.