Volvo Xc60 Estate 2.0 T6 Recharge PHEV Inscription 5 Doors AWD Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Front electric windowsElectric front+rear windowsRear wiperRear wiper
- Side airbagsSIPS airbags3x3 point rear seat belts5 three point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displayCurtain airbagsIC (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthCollision avoidance brakingCity safety with steering support with Pedestrian + cyclist + large animal detection + front collision warning with full auto brake
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsHead restraints for all seatsFolding rear seatsVersatile split folding rear seat - 60/40Lumbar supportMulti directional lumbar supportElectrically adjustable drivers seatFront seat cushion extension and power adjustable front seats side support
- AlarmAnti-theft alarm including immobiliser/volume sensor + level sensorRemote central lockingKey integrated remote control central locking + fuel flap with deadlocking system and auto open/close power windows
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument Cluster12.3" Active TFT crystal driver's instrument displayNavigation systemSensus navigation with European mapping and traffic information
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear armrest / integral cup holders / storage trayFront armrestCentre armrest storage illuminationSteering wheel mounted controlsHigh gloss black steering wheel remote infotainment controls
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersElectric sunroofPower glass tilt and slide panoramic sunroof with sun curtainRoof railsIntegrated silver roof rails
- LED headlightsLED Headlights + Active high beam incorporating daytime running lightsLED 3rd brake lightAdaptive brake lights with high level LED brake lights
- ABSVehicle deceleration control with Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Emergency Brake AssistTraction controlStability and Traction Control with Spin control, Engine Drag Control and Corner Traction Control
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth handsfree system
- 2 zone climate control2 zone electronic climate control with Clean zone air quality system and pollen filter
- PASSpeed sensitive steeringLane departure warningDriver alert control with lane keeping aid
- Electric door mirrorsColour coordinated auto folding and heated power door mirrors
- Tyre repair kitTyre sealant kit + 12v compressor
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- Electrically adjustable drivers seatPower seat pack - XC60
- Minimum Kerbweight2099Gross Vehicle Weight2660Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70Max. Towing Weight - Braked2100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight561Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)598No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1395
- Length4688Width1999Wheelbase2865Width (including mirrors)2117Height1658Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP340Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW250Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350Engine Torque - RPM1700Engine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesInscriptionCoin DescriptionT6 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power340Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1969Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.6Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min53WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max46WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.8WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max28.6WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min32.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max28.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min32.3
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb55WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min55WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max64
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min113WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max100.9
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
I've only driven the car a few days as I went on holiday on 12th Sept and got back yesterday. Time will tell but as I've had a Volvo before and my son has one now and having no issues with them we should be ha ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.